What Is an Arizona Diminished Value Claim?

If you’ve been in a car accident, your car may be worth less than it was before the accident. This is called Diminished Valueand you can get an insurance company to compensate you.

Insurance companies often make it difficult to file a diminished value claim, and without help, the process is confusing to most customers. However, it’s hard to get a lawyer to help you because they can’t make enough money to make it worth their while, but it could still end up being thousands of dollars for you.

That’s where Car Crash Kit comes in.

Car Crash Kit shows you, step-by-step, how to file your diminished value claim. We provide printable forms that you can fill out online and send to the insurance company. If the insurance company isn’t cooperative, we have solutions that will pressure them to comply with their duty to compensate you for your loss. Our method starts with the easiest request and progresses to deal with each roadblock the insurance company may use. By following our instructions, you have a great chance at ending up with thousands of dollars in your pocket, and the cost to use our Car Crash Solo is only $19.

To see if your property damage qualifies for diminished value compensation just take our Free Quiz below.   

Legal Disclaimer: This article provides general information and should not be taken as legal advice. This article is an advertisement.